Friday, October 28, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

Are you all ready for Halloween weekend?  I'm going apple picking with the family so that should be fun.  Halloween seems to kick off the holiday season.  I was in Target today and they've already got Christmas stuff out!  I debated on getting a roll of Christmas wrapping paper, but I walked away.

Oven Fried Okra
I made this last week and it was delish!  Such a healthier alternative to regular fried okra.

Monster Pudding Cups
An easy, last minute Halloween treat

Halloween Lunch ideas
A fun way to spice up your kid's lunch

Link up below with your stumble worthy goodies!

2 comments:

Kristen @ Joyfullythriving said...

Oven baked okra? That's a good idea! I do like okra. I grew up in Texas, but it wasn't until I went to college in Nebraska (of all places) where I learned to like fried okra! I hope you're having a marvelous weekend!

Alicia said...

Thanks for sharing my Halloween lunch post :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails