Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 28: Disposable cupcake carrier

The problem with cupcake carriers is they're bulky and hard to store.  Another problem is that most of them only carry a dozen cupcakes.  Who only takes a dozen cupcakes to a party?!

This little treasure is on my Christmas list this year.  It holds 36 cupcakes...but talk about big & bulky!


When I came across this idea, I knew it was genius.  A disposable cupcake carrier!  Now, I can't take credit for this in any way, but I just have to share it with you:

All you do is cut X's in a gift box. It will hold about 8 cupcakes. Granted it won't hold as many as some of the other containers, but what a great fix that won't take up a lot of space in your pantry.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a great idea, to cut up a gift box! Again, so simple but brilliant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails