Friday, October 21, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

This was a big week for me as I celebrated a birthday.  We won't go into all the gory details of how old I turned but we'll just say it rhymes with mirty-jive.

With a busy week at work, birthday fun and being over half way finished with my baking series, I didn't stumble a whole lot this week, but here's a few things that caught my eye.

Junk You Can Toss
An article about what documents you can get away with shredding and which ones you should hang on to.

The MEAN Birthday Party
I'm all about a themed birthday and this one is super cute!  (Psst...I just would've used a different song)

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
I hope it's as easy and good as it sounds!

Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
What a fun treat for upcoming fall parties!


So what did you stumble this week?  Please follow the guidelines then link up below.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy (belated) birthday! Coincidentally, my birthday is also Oct. 21. I'm almost a couple of decades older than you though. :)

Eden Eff said...

Grreat post

Eden Eff said...

Thanks for a great read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails