Pizza seems to be the universal food when you get a group of people together, but the problem is finding a pizza that's good quality, affordable and fresh.
Well, when Mandi from Cumming Local got a group of local bloggers together at Mia's Pizza and Eats, we certainly did not have that problem!!
- Their dough is made fresh everyday. (They also have gluten free pies)
- They don't use any precooked or frozen meats. All their meatballs, lasagna, chicken & beef is made from scratch.
- Their salads are cut fresh...nothing from a bag!
- Their bread loaves, bread crumbs and croutons are all homemade.
Join them during the month of October to celebrate National Pizza Month. This week, October 15-21 they are featuring Panzanella pizza and October 22-28 is Loaded Baked Potato pizza, which I can not wait to try! They're also having a pizza box art contest for kids and on Halloween, October 31, the first 40 kids under 12 who come dressed in costume and say "TRICK OR PIZZA" they'll get a free slice of cheese pizza!
Join them on Monday, October 24 for a Family Night Out event sponsored by Cumming Local. It's a free event but the first 40 families to register get a free swag bag with all kinds of goodies. Mia's Pizza and Eats will also be having a special discounted menu.
There are several ways to enter. Just leave a comment for each:
- Leave me a comment below telling me your favorite pizza toppings.
- Follow Mia's Pizza and Eats on twitter
- Tweet this contest: "I want to win $20 to @miaspizzaneats from @stacib"
- Follow Cumming Local on twitter
- Follow me on twitter
Be sure to find Mia's Pizza and Eats on Facebook and Twitter.
Disclosure policy: Mia's provided me with lots of delicious food (so much so that I almost had to be rolled out of the restaurant) and the $20 gift certificate to give away.