Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Top Ten Things I Loved About Blissdom

Photobucket

As I try to decompress from my weekend at Blissdom, I'm taking a light spin on things and listing the top 10 things I loved about the weekend:

1. Harry Connick Jr
Still waiting for the picture of Harry and I...with his arm around me. Oh yeah!

2. Meeting Laurie from Tip Junkie
3. Hanging out with Jill from Diaper Diaries...

4. Tricia from Once a Month Mom...

5. Christine from Christine Satterfield...

6. Jessie from Vanderbilt Wife...

7. Jo-Lynne from Musings of a House Wife

8. Meeting George Duran from the Ultimate Cake Off
I kind of have a thing for famous people!!

9. Finding the hatch in our hotel!
10. These girls here

I just am so excited for Blissdom '11 :)

For more TTT, go check out OhAmanda.

11 comments:

Lauren said...

Sooo fun, wish I could have gone :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, I made your #2! Wow I feel honored. Seriously.

It was such a fun weekend. Could you believe how connected you felt with all of the women? I guess that's what surprised me the most. It felt more like a family reunion than a professional conference. I'm so glad I got to meet you!

Nashville TV Show said...

Good list ... Love the hatch picture!!

Megan said...

Hey, I'm NOT on that list.

Just kidding...maybe I'll make the 2011 list? If not, totally cool.

We just exchanged cards (like the 250 others I've got) ... BUT I love your blog..and have become a follower.

Way cool about "the hatch" ... I'm a follower of that too. And it's on tonight!

Much blog love!

Anonymous said...

There was a hatch? And this is the first I hear about it? So fun!
Sounds like you guys had a blast!!

ohAmanda said...

Love your Hatch pic. I'm so glad we all went. It was the best!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was super fun! Maybe I'll join you next year!

Unknown said...

The hatch! I'll have to show my husband.

thediaperdiaries said...

Why did I not know about the Hatch??? And now that I know you are a Lostie, I love you even more.

Sandy said...

Wasn't meeting Laurie T. just the best? I love that girl.

Sorry we didn't get to meet! :)

Christine said...

Awe, I made your list!! You are so sweet! Thanks for letting me hang w/ the sisterchicks! Hope you are recovering....

Related Posts with Thumbnails