Monday, February 22, 2010

Creative God

You can't spend a day at the aquarium and not believe we serve a CREATIVE God! It would've been so much easier to just make all the fish the same...

...but then we wouldn't have this!

If He puts that much detail into the fish, imagine how much detail and thought He put into us! I just can't wrap my mind around it.

It puts me into perspective when I complain about my thighs, my knees, or any other body part I find flaws with. He created me. He purposefully, thoughtfully, skillfully, fashioned me.

Every exhibit we went through just resonated within me the inspiring awesomeness of our God.


And seeing it all through a child's eye just topped it off!






God's creation is amazing. It's His way of reminding us He loves us, cares for us, and are always in His thoughts.






I was really looking forward to going to the Aquarium from a science teacher's perspective. I'd never been so I was excited to see all these things that I was teaching my kids about.

But I had no idea I would be overcome with love and appreciation for my God...at the aquarium of all places!

So what is it that reminds you of God's love?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! (especially the "little munchkins"!) You are right - God is TRULY AMAZING and He DEFINITELY LOVES THE DETAILS AND EACH ONE OF US!!!!! GREAT POST!!!!

Love ya, mom

Jessie Weaver said...

That's a very neat way to look at it. All of the different types of aquatic life are really crazy and fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails