Friday, February 19, 2010

Encouraging Kids

One of the awesome sponsors of the Blissdom conference that I went to a couple weeks ago, was Hallmark. They've come out with a new line of cards for kids that are all about encouraging them.

They had a booth set up where you could go and pick out cards for the special kids in your life. You also could sit and talk with one of the card writers for Hallmark. What a fun job! I really wanted to just sit and talk with her about what it's like to be a card writer, but we talked about the cards that I picked out and how I encourage the kids in my life.

See for yourself. Do I have a future in front of the camera?! Ha!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You look FANTASTIC on the tube!!!!! You are a NATURAL!!!!!! Glad you guys went and found all these "fun things"!!!

mom

Christine Satterfield said...

You did such a GREAT job! Wow. I would have probably been a nervous wreck but you handled it with such ease. You may have a new career ahead of you :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails