I'm linking up to OhAmanda's Top Ten Tuesday to tell you the Top-Ten-Reasons-My-Day-Was-So-Busy/Stressful-Today (and it's not over yet...)
1. 6:30 AM: Had to get gas.
2. 6:40 AM: Had to stop by Kroger to buy popcorn for a lab we were doing in class today.
3. 7:00 AM: Arrive in classroom and check email. Get ready for day.
4. 7:45 AM: Have a conference with a parent & interpreter with child in danger of failing.
5. 8:15 AM: Bell rings to begin my day.
6. 12:30 PM: Three administrators from the downtown office come in to observe me for my County's Teacher of the Year. (I made it through the first round!)
7. 1:00 PM: Interview with above administrators regarding Teacher of the Year. (only lasted about 15 minutes, but I felt it went pretty good!)
8. 2:15 PM: Finally sit down and plan for tomorrow.
9. 4:45 PM: Stop by Charming Charlie for an interview. I'm applying part time...am I crazy?!?!
10. 9:00 PM: LOST!