Thursday, March 04, 2010

Friday Favorites

It's Friday! And what better way to ring in the weekend than with a bloggy carnival and that's just what Hillary over at The Other Mama is doing. Go link up!

My favorite this Friday is this super cute thermos from Bed Bath & Beyond!
Here's what I love about it:

  • it's pink!
  • it's microwaveable
  • it's dishwasher safe
They come in other colors too. Go here to see!

This post is just my personal opinion and I did not get any compensation from BBB. I bought 2 of the super cute thermoses!

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is so cute!!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

those are so cool!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Did you just say dishwasher safe?
That's music to my ears! Adorable!! And I have to get into a pink mindset soon! So much fun!

Jennifer said...

I've seen lots of people with those and I think they are super cute and very eco friendly!

The Writer Chic said...

Super cute! I just may have to wander down to BBB this weekend...

dawn said...

I don't drink coffee, but I like it! Nothing like finding something you love to drink your fav in everyday! I have a favorite water bottle...same deal.

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

My favorite coffee cup is currently superglued together. The handle keeps popping off. Sigh... I have one like this, but I miss the handle on the old one! (Maybe I could superglue the old handle on the new mug...)

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

You had me at "dishwasher safe." :) I don't drink coffee, so I am not very happy to hand-wash my husband's thermos! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails