Friday, March 26, 2010

Saturday Stumbles

So if you haven't heard of Etsy, then you must be live under a rock. It's a great site where people can sell their homemade goods.

Well, it just so happens that I know some people that I think YOU should know about. Check out my friends on Etsy:

Joyce: She's as sweet as she is cute and a friend of mine from college.
She hasn't really updated her site in a while, but here's some of her most recent masterpieces:


ChrissyRox: Christine is another sweet (and very pretty...all my friends are pretty!) friend of mine. She has some really cute tanks and shirts that she has jazzed up.

Rhapsody Attic: Rachel is a friend I've probably known since we were little. She has all kinds of pieces for your home whether your style be vintage, eclectic, shabby chic or more.




Go to Mandi's for more links.

3 comments:

iDreamofClean said...

Those are all so adorable! I especially like the dresses. They are CUTE!!!

Nashville TV Show said...

I love those little ruffle t's! So cute!! And I didn't make the connection on FB that that was Rachel's store ... cool! Thanks for linking up:)

Rachelamb said...

Thanks for posting some of my items!! It's been a blast!
Rachel
www.rhapsodyattic.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails