Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Redemption

Did anyone else watch the 24 movie,Redemption, last night?

I didn't hear much talk about it at work or on the radio, but I am here to tell you that you most definitely missed out! It was Jack Bauer at his best!


Here's why I like Jack: He can take being tortured by a burning hot knife blade pressed against his ear and 1 minute later, kill the jerk who's doing that to him by snapping his neck with his LEG!

Then he can turn right around and lovingly console a group of African children running for their life by sacrificing his freedom for theirs.

That's the kind of man I'm looking for! A Jack Bauer!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I've never watched 24 (sorry!) but I'm pretty sure you're describing my perfect man. With that said, I'm sure the reason I'm unmarried is related to some secret government mission too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails