Sunday, April 12, 2009

Girls Night Out #2

A couple of days later, I had my second girls night out!

This time, it was just me, Becky

and Kristen

We met for a delicious dinner at On the Border. So good...and I was able to eat leftovers for dinner tonight!

After dinner, we headed back to Barnes & Noble. We had an hour to kill before our movie and that's when the idea popped into my head!

A photo scavenger hunt! The deal was you had to take pictures of yourself with books that reflect anything about your life. Go check out Becky's! So cute!

So, here's my life in pictures:

This one is a joke because most people know that I hate, despise, loathe, detest cats.

Well, that IS me. It's also a great devotional, by the way.

I do wedding cakes on the side. Go here to see some of my work!

Sometimes, my life feels like I'm in a "Man of the Month Club". I go through spells where it's one blind date after another. Blind dates are NO fun!

Ha! This is kinda funny! I wouldn't say I'm an actual scientist, but I do teach science...to 6th graders so no rocket science there!

I admit...I'm a piano drop-out. I hate that I quit piano lessons.

This is where I grew up.

One of my favorite things to do!

I was in Sigma Nu Sigma in college and they were some of the happiest times in college!

Love, love, love my Macbook!

Then we decided to take some pictures that would apply to all 3 of us:




After that it was finally time for our movie. We saw

What a cute movie! And if you're single, you can TOTALLY relate!!

It was a great time with great friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails