Friday, June 24, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

My stumbles this week lean more towards the world of fashion. Oh, the world of fashion! A second home to me. I don't claim to have the greatest or tendiest fashion sense, but I sure do love playing around with it!

Nail art

Now this just looks like fun!

Feather extensions
Feathers are all the rage right now and I think it's a fun accessory!

Necklace
Such a cute and simple way to dress up jeans and a tee...my go to outfit!

Father's Day t-shirts
File this one away for next year, but the cuteness factor is off the charts.

So what did you find stumble worthy this week?  Swing by the guidelines, then link up below so we can all enjoy!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute rosette necklace! Even I could make that one! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails