Friday, June 03, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

[So glad you found me! I'm having issues with my domain and am probably going to have to change it. Please help me spread the word so everyone else will know where to find us!]

Aren't things supposed to slow down when school gets out? Apparently I didn't get that memo. I'm finishing up a year long program at school to become certified to teach gifted students. It almost as intense as a masters program! Plus I have a training seminar for a summer camp I help direct, cupcakes for a bridal luncheon, and a church event where I'll be selling Thirty One products!

But enough of that...onto the stumbles!

Tile Coaster tutorial

Outdoor Color Match game

Outdoor Streamers


No Mess Marble painting

Pom Pom Cupcake Topper tutorial

Homemade whipped Cream

Tuna Melts

Check the guidelines if you're new here and then link up below so we can all read your stumble worthy posts!

2 comments:

The Diaper Diaries said...

Thanks for the link my dear!!

Kristen said...

It is amazing how quickly busy our summers become. Oh well. It's a different king of busy, and that's always nice! Have fun this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails