Friday, June 10, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

Hi Friends!  So excited for the weekend because I have NO plans!  Well...maybe heading to to the pool.  How's everyone summer going?  It's been H-O-T here in the south.  I think we're going on 13 straight days of temperatures over 90 degrees.  I can only imagine what's in store for the rest of the summer.

Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Oh my word, this just screams GOODNESS!!  (Please refrain from drooling on your keyboard!)



DIY Cake Stand
These are great for cakes and cupcakes, but I also like how they use it for jewelry, too. 

Wallflowers
I know nothing about art, but this is something I would pay money for to hang on my wall!

Rock Your Alphabet
This is all kinds of great! 

BBQ Chicken Polenta Cakes
I have to confess that I don't know much about polenta.  Is it healthy?  Is it easy to use?  Is it like cornmeal?  But for some reason, these just look so good to me!

I'm excited to read what you've stumbled this week!  If you're new here, be sure to check the guidelines then link up below!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Staci, please refrain from posting such yumminess on your blog ;) Haha just kidding, it was good to see you Thursday!

Kristen said...

You are right, Staci! Those ooey-gooey bars ARE screaming goodness. I want to make those right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails