Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review

The last day of the year brings a little year-in-review of Simply Staci! I'm playing along with There is no Place Like Home.

Here’s the deal…you post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. And add a favorite pic if you want.

January
So, did you have a rockin' New Year's Eve??

February
Last night was so fun!

March
Today is the one day soldiers hate: March "forth"

April
Thanks to my tax rebates from Uncle Sam I just paid off 5 credit cards!!

May
This weekend I went to a wedding of some friends from my youth group.

June
Time for a little change...with the hairstyle, that is.

July
Back by popular demand: the construction of a cake!

August
I have gotten the biggest rush out of reading all of my comments!

September
I have been disgusted with myself for letting a whole month go by with no updates.

October
I've started another blog...sort of.

November
I love Halloween because it's always been a family event.

December
There's so much I love about this time of year.

What a great year!! And the highlight of it was probably my little niece Megan!


Happy 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails