Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Steal of a Deal!

What girl doesn't love to have fun with make up?! But let's face it... make up can be expensive, even the drugstore stuff!

Well, my roommate introduced me to this cool website that has make up for $1. Not a typo my friend...a dollar make up!

E.L.F.. They have all kinds of make up, nail polish, brushes, and more. Some of the stuff is a little more than a dollar, but most all of the make up is ONE DOLLAR!!

The only downer is that it takes a while to get your order. They said because of the high demand, it takes a while to process your order. My order took several weeks. But if you're not in a hurry...order away!

Here's a couple of the things I got and LOVED them:

I know it looks like it's spilling out, but that's just part of the packaging.



Go and have fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lOVE this! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails