Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Warning: Weird Post Ahead!

OK...this is perhaps the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Well, let me take that back...I'm a middle school teacher. Trust me, I've seen weirder, but this is right on up there.

I bought this cute shirt at the Gap a few weeks ago to wear the last day of school before winter break. It's green with a silver Christmas tree...if ya can't tell.


Well, when I got home from an exhausted day of candy cane filled middle school adolescents, I went up stairs to wipe off the day and brush out my tangled filled hair. To my utter dismay, as I lifted my arms to brush my hair, I was mortified:



Are you seeing what I'm seeing?! First off, let me say that I am NOT a sweaty person, so this is not sweat. (I can't say that enough, by the way!). And just for the record, those were NOT there when I bought it! What I figured happened is that my deodorant stained it this morning. Has this every happened to you?? Then, I immediately had floods of questions flow into my mind: Did anyone notice? Did I ever lift up my hands? Why me?? Why do bad things happen to good people???

OK...I feel better...ahhhhhhhhh

7 comments:

Kat said...

Oh my Word! That is too strange!!! I'm sure nobody noticed during the race to the busses/parking lot of the teachers and kids. Christmas vacation! Woo-hoo!

Eddie Robbins said...

Middle school students would have said something, wouldn't they?

Take that shirt back.


Merry Christmas!!!

ohAmanda said...

Oh, Stace! That's the craziest thing!

Jessica said...

Ha ha ha ha!! That is sooo funny! Girl, as a fellow teacher I KNOW how you feel! I once wore two different earings all day. : ) Maybe you should email Gap?

Yes, I'm serious about orders! They are big tiles. I'll measure them and get back to you (if you really want me too!)

Annie said...

Wow! That is bizarre!
I'm going to check out the recipe link!
Thanks & Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Wow that is weird. What I want to know is how in the world do you get that out!

Brandybuzz said...

That is crazy! Did you not just die laughing when you noticed it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails