Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese

One of the best parts of being a teacher is that I get 2 weeks off for Christmas! In fact, my sister, brother-in-law and I were talking on Christmas day and they mentioned how they had to go back to work on Wednesday! I figured they'd at least get Wednesday off for people having to travel back home! I forgot that the real world picks right back up after the holidays.

So...all of that to say, Mandi needed me to watch Evan for a few hours today. Of which, I never turn down the opportunity if I can help it! The catch was, that she needed to do some work at home. Well, if Evan knew that she was home, there goes any work time she may have had, so I decided to take him to Chuck E. Cheese. He had never been before, so I don't think he knew what to make of it. He liked it and had fun although it doesn't really look like it. He hasn't quite grasped the concept of smiling for pictures yet!







Nutritious lunch: pizza and apple juice!




He won 90 tickets! He really liked yanking them out of the machines. So, with 90 tickets he got a keychain with a soccer ball on it and a Tootsie Roll.


He fell asleep on the way home. Can't wait to see what adventure comes next!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He had alot of fun ... thanks for taking him!! When he woke up he was calling for "AUNT STACI" through the monitor:)

Jessica said...

I know! I LOVE being a teacher and having two weeks off!! Where do you teach?

ohAmanda said...

How fun! Lydia has been to CEC twice in the last week. We had lots of leftover tokens! ;)

Sorry we missed the Pink Pig.

Kat said...

Fun! Even I want to be a teacher this time of year! (Oh, and Summer, too!)

Jessica said...

Thank you for being so sweet! : )

Brandybuzz said...

So fun!!! I do love the 2 weeks off! You do forget about the real world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails