Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween

This was my first Halloween in about 20 years where I got to experience the age old tradition of trick or treating. You see, up until this year, I was always at church for our annual Pumpkin Patch Party. I really loved it and kind of missed the excitement/hecticness of it all. But I also loved being able to hang out with my family. Mandi had us all over for dinner and the trick or treating experience of Evan. He was a zebra.


I love how he looks from the back.


I, of course, love dressing up...for any occasion. But I love that there's a whole day devoted to dressing up! Can you guess what I am??
"Go Ceilings! Woo-hoo!! Love those Ceilings!!"


A ceiling fan!!

I can't take credit for that one. I got it here.

Matt's clan didn't get to make it, but Tera sent some adorable pics of the kids.



What were you for Halloween??

6 comments:

ohAmanda said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is Bo? He is growing up so much!

And you are SO CREATIVE. I love your costume.

I was a mom. Yup. A mom to an almost 2 year old. Cool, huh?

Brandybuzz said...

So fun! We enjoyed the clam trick or treating this year too! GREAT costume and your niece and nephews are so cute!!!

Damselfly said...

A ceiling fan, hee hee!

Cute kids!

Cindy said...

Staci- I am laughing out loud- you are so creative- even if you did get the idea from someone else.
Ditto your comments about the PPP :-(

Kat said...

How cute is Evan the zebra! Love it! I can't believe Bo is so big! Cute, cute!

I love your costume, too! That reminds me of your a(u)nt one! How creative.

What was I this year? I was a barista, a jogger, and a taxi driver to a bunch of giggly girls!

Anonymous said...

Hey, atleast you attempted to dress up - I was dressed as a mom, how exciting ;) Love the little zebra!

Related Posts with Thumbnails