Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

Whew! Saturday has snuck up on me! My stumbles are slim this week as I'm trying to cram as much fun and relaxation as I can into the last week and a half I have left of summer before school starts again.

Pizza Fondue

This is one of the most delicious things I've eaten and so fun to do with a group of friends. Just have everyone bring a veggie to dip!

Laurel Wreath tutorial
My bloggy friend, Jessica, is one of the most creative people I know.  She has taken ordinary plastic spoons and made a wreath that could appear on the pages of Pottery Barn!  

Link up your stumbles below so we can all read the great things that are out there! 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Staci, thanks for the shout out! : ) You are a doll! I hope you get all the relaxation you want {and need!} I know school and professional development for you are right around the corner. : )

Kristen said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly the summer always passes? Sigh. Enjoy the rest of your summer! That pizza fondue looks wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails