Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Olive Juice Gives

It's back to school time which usually means new clothes.  I need you to go check out Olive Juice.  [Go ahead.  I'll still be here].

Does it impress you that their clothes have been highlighted on the Today show and in Parenting magazine?


Or maybe it impresses you that Sarah Jessica Parker's kids have been seen sporting their clothes?

But what impresses me is that they are doing something to help the almost 300 million around the world that don't have adequate clothing.  You see, Olive Juice is partnering with Clothes4Souls.  

With every item purchased on their new site “Olive Juice Gives” the company will give a piece of clothing to a child in need through Clothes4Souls.

 What an easy way that we can help!  Now, if you can afford to go to a third world country and hand deliver bags and bags of clothing to underprivileged kids, then send me a postcard!  But if you can't, why not take advantage of this opportunity?  Start shopping and changing the life of a child at the same time!

This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday.

Olive Juice provided me with an article of clothing if I would help spread the word about this opportunity.  I am giving it to my niece for her upcoming birthday.  Shhh...don't tell her!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails