Friday, July 08, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

Hope you all had a good week! Can't believe we're already into July!! So what did you find stumble worthy this week? I've got some good ones that I can't wait to share with you!

Camping Party

This is pretty appropriate since I've been at Camp Rocks all week. I am just over the moon in love with everything about this party and I WILL do this one day :)

Homemade Microwave Popcorn
I love me some popcorn and this is so easy!

Coconut Drink cupcakes
The cuteness is over the top in these little bites.  They make me smile!

Paper bowls
Such a simple and inexpensive craft that you could decorate for any holiday or party.

Now it's your turn!  Link up below so we can all see the cool stuff you found this week!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the link to the popcorn, I'd heard about this but hadn't got round to finding out the directions. Better show Hubby so I don't come home after an afternoon out to find a big, unwashed, greasy saucepan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails