Tuesday, January 11, 2011
So since I was snowed in, here are ten things I got done today:
1. Finished my Christmas scrap book page for this year.
2. Folded and put away laundry.
Ugh...I HATE doing that.
3. Finished watching the movies I had rented.
4. Made eggplant parmesan.
one that's very similar from Once a Month Mom.
5. Made snow cream for the first time.
I used this recipe from Family Fun. I'm thinking it would probably be better with whole milk or heavy cream.
6. Did a little decorating.
wall art flowers for my college roommates for christmas. I also got myself one so that when I saw it, it would bring them to mind. I miss them so much!
7. Did some reading.
A Bend In the Road" by Nicholas Sparks. I'm only on chapter 4 but I'm liking it so far!
8. Did a little home improvement.
Ikea's winter clearance sale. I have one of these little baggie holders in my kitchen and love it. So I got one for my bathroom because I use Target bags for my trash can in my bathroom. They're the perfect size!
9. Played in the snow...by myself.
10. ...and finally I wrote this post :)
For more Top Ten Tuesdays, visit Oh Amanda.