Monday, July 13, 2009

Update

I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seat wanting to know if I've done any of my summer projects.

Well, faithful followers, wait no more! Look at what I've been up to:
I finished the jewelry organizer! I LOVE it! It's great! SO easy to make and really holds a lot of stuff!



Organize files? Check! A whole box of junk down to 2 accordion folders.

Pressure wash my house? I've got the guy lined up and he's supposed to come out this week!

Get on a budget? YES!! I can't believe that I've actually stuck with this! There's still lots of tweaking that needs to be done, but basically I save my receipts and take the money out of one of the categories I've created. I like knowing where my money's going!

Blog more...working on it.

Oh, and just for fun...my new boudior!


This chandelier was actually my grandmother's but it was in my parent's old house. They were just going to leave it, but I grabbed it to put in my closet. I love it! It's so fun going in my closet now!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love your jewelry holder. I just got rid of like 95% of my costume jewelry (Over 300 pieces), but that would have come in handy!!! Maybe if I make a small one, I won't go crazy again!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails