Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Second Home

My new bloggy friend, Jessica is a 5th grade teacher and posted a really neat post about her "second home"...her classroom. Being a teacher myself, it was so neat to see someone else's classroom. I loved it! So, I thought I would do the same. I know you're just dying to see it...but just indulge me :)




My vantage point in the class.




The kids' view point.

I am the only teacher in the school to have a flat screen!! I happened to be in the right place at the right time. They were looking for a teacher to test it out and see how it holds up in the classroom. Being a science teacher, we show a lot of videos, so I was SO excited! Of course, when the kids walked in and saw it, they went nuts!! They thought it was so cool! I gave them the 3rd degree and told them that if there was even a fingerprint on it, "they" were going to take it out of the room and I would get the old TV back. They've done pretty good with it so far.




Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

The Hickmans said...

That is great- you look so organized! I can tell that your kids love it in your room. :)

Anonymous said...

Your classroom is cute! I wish that I could show you mine, but I am out of school this week. Ha ha ha! ;)

Allikaye's Mama said...

Hey! I am a teacher too! I found you after commenting on Kelly's blog! That is fun that you posted pics of your room! I teach 2nd grade - and may just have to take some pics of my room! Thanks for sharing - and I am excited to visit your site some your! And - cute new lipstick! Tht is always so hard to pick out - the colors always look different in the store!!Ha!

RRR said...

I found your blog through Kelly's blog. I am a teacher too and it's fun to see other classrooms. I teach 2nd grade though so my room looks very different (and it is definitely not anywhere as close to being as tidy as your room)!

Brandybuzz said...

Very cool to see your second home! I love it! Flat Screen, very cool!

Kelly said...

That's neat that you are a science teacher!!! I loved science in school - I bet the kids all love you! Your room is so neat and organized!

Cindy said...

I loved seeing your home away from home. I think it's a really nice atmosphere for you to spend your day- maybe minus the kids sometimes, of course :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails