Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Lunch date

So...I had a date today! I had a meeting today, so I wasn't at school. I met him on my lunch break at his place. He was so excited to see me. We laughed and had a really good time.


OK...before you get all excited, let me translate:

I actually had lunch with my nephew, Blake. I went to his school today and had a hamburger (that I'm pretty sure wasn't all the way cooked!). If you have a visitor come eat lunch with you, you get to sit up on the stage and bring a friend with you. So Blake chose to bring Kyle up on stage with him. Kyle was a little more than I bargained for. He was jumping off the stage like a frog. Hmmm.... Anyways, it was fun. I also brought pumpkin shaped sugar cookies for Blake to take back to his class. Yes, I'm a cool aunt :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staci- you kill me! I was just giddy thinking you had a date with a man.

ohAmanda said...

You had me going Stace. I was about to comment...I AM FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG?!

*whew* Not that I was wishing you didn't have a date, but...I'm glad it was Blake.

Kat said...

You ARE the best aunt! (Don't tell Minky I said that!)

Brandybuzz said...

so cute!!!

Damselfly said...

You're right, you're a cool aunt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails