Friday, February 10, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

Need a few last minute Valentines Day ideas?  I found some super simple ones that you could easily pull off this weekend in time for the big day!

101 Valentines Ideas under $5
These are great!  Here are just a couple:


If you don't really want to give out candy, there's Valentines ideas for glue sticks, scissors, straws, post-its and more!

These would make a really cute teacher treat :)

Subway art is all the rage right now.  It's just a cheap and really cute way to dress up your mantle, desk, dresser...just about anything!

A great alternate to all the candy.

Now it's your turn!  Check out my guidelines, then link up below:

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a cute Tic-Tac-Toe idea...as are the others! I bought clearance Christmas heart felt ornaments at Target ($0.10 for 3) which is what I'm giving my students this year. If I WEREN'T, I'd be making Tic-Tac-Toes for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails