Friday, February 03, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

So it's the weekend of the big game! Do you have Super Bowl plans? I'm not really that in to football (although you probably can't tell by this post as it is mostly Super Bowl links!), but I'll probably flip over to see the national anthem and half time show!

Speaking of the "big game", did you know that there are so many rules and regulations of what you can and can't say? It's crazy!
"Don't Use Super Bowl..."

...and even rules on hosting a party!
Church Super Bowl party

One of the local radio stations here in town wrote about what they can and can not say.

Here's a little something for the kids:
Games for the kiddos

And then, this one is totally random but I thought it was such a great idea!
Picture books on YouTube

Link up below and share what you've found this week!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Seriously? We can't say Super Bowl? That is incredibly interesting...and mind boggling! I'm not that into football either, but I do like getting together with friends on this day!

Karen said...

I don't think I've ever been to a Super Bowl, I mean The Big Game, party. By Sunday night I am exhausted and want to put my children to bed, followed shortly thereafter by putting myself to bed. Still, it always sounds like fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails