Friday, January 20, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

We finally made it to the weekend!  It's supposed to be a rainy one here but I'll take a rainy weekend over no weekend any day!!

18 Things I Did in Childhood My Kids Won't Experience
A fun list that'll really take you back!

Nerdy Baby
Science art and gifts for your baby or nerdy friends!  Such cute stuff!  The science teacher in me loves this!

Why The Grass Can Be Greener for Singles
A beautiful post from my friend Leigh addressing singleness.

Denim pocket organizer

I actually have 2 denim pockets that I've been dying to do something with.  This may very well be it!

I'd love to see what you found stumble worthy this week! Check out the guidelines then link up below:

3 comments:

Leigh Kramer said...

Thank you for linking to my post! That was a nice surprise. :)

Kristen said...

Fun stumbles! It is amazing how different our childhood will be from our children....and we aren't even that old yet! :-)

Jessica @SingleRoots said...

I "stumbled upon" your cute blog today, and I just had to say that
the post about ways our childhoods will differ is a fun one. Until just recently, my grandmother still gave me a roll of quarters to use for a pay phone in case of emergencies. I'm pretty sure I couldn't find a pay phone these days even if I had to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails