Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

Sorry I was a little late getting Saturday Stumbles up this weekend. I was up till midnight last night finishing up a cake for a friend's little girl's first birthday! Cute, right? A winter wonderland themed party!



Taming your doll's hair
For all you moms out there that battle the tangled mess of doll hair, this post is the answer to your question. Get your doll's hair in the same condition as it was before you took it out of the box!

Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe
I made this last week and absolutely loved it!

Ways to build friendships
A great read on some practical ways to build new friendships or strengthen the ones you already have.

10 Things You Should Never Tell Your Kids
We probably all grew up hearing those phrases like "because I said so". This article makes you think about the words you speak to your kids. While I don't necessarily agree with every part of it, it just makes you think before you randomly say something.

50 Things to Write About When You Have Writer's Block
Love this list! Just what I need to get me out of my rut!

Now it's your turn! Link up below with what you stumbled this week!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute cake, Staci! And you're right...that is a great 50 idea list for writer's block.

Related Posts with Thumbnails