Friday, December 16, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

How is it Christmas next weekend and my tree doesn't have one present underneath it??!! Yikes!!

Santa Cereal
What a great and simple treat for Christmas time.

Free Christmas printables
Such a cute and cheap way to decorate.

What makes someone leave a website?
Oh, I wish more would read this! Great tips!

She didn't know she would have a family
Wow. Just wow. I can't imagine the joy this young lady feels. Please take the 5 min. to watch this.

Ok, now it's your turn to share with us all the fun stuff you've stumbled. Link up below!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I know, Staci! I don't have any presents wrapped or under my tree either! I think they are almost all bought, so now it's on to the wrapping. As for that adoption video, absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing that today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails