Friday, September 23, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

Welcome to the weekend!  Hope you have something fun planned.  I've got plans to see a very exciting soccer game on Saturday...my nephew!  That's about the highlight of my weekend!

Are you ready for some stumbles?

Crockpot Potato Chowder
Fall weather brings about all sorts of good food and this is one I'm dying to try!

Color Scavenger Hunt and Nature Bracelet
I'm always looking for fun stuff to do with the kiddos and this is fun and educational.

10 Ways to Celebrate Worldwide Day of Play
Kids don't get outside and play enough.  I think we can all agree on that.  I love this list to help kids get outside and play!

Chicken Parmesan Skillet Pot Pie
Deliciousness in a skillet!

So what did you find this week?  Link up below so we can all enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Have fun at the soccer game! That crock pot potato chowder sounds delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails