Friday, September 09, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

Well, here we are! Another weekend! Time to share what you found stumble worthy this week.

Homemade ranch dressing
I just don't comprehend people who don't like ranch dressing. What's NOT to like? It's the sole reason I can down celery...well, IT and peanut butter!

Disney Bound
This is the coolest site that my friend Amanda showed me. This lady creates outfits based on Disney characters or movies. So cute!! Here are some of my favorites she created from one of my favorite Disney movies, The Little Mermaid:


Who knew you could freeze cream cheese?  Check out this list to find out what else you can freeze.

My stumbles were all over the place today.  Just wanted to keep you on your toes!  So check out the guidelines and link up below!


4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love to freeze lots of things! That was a great article by Andrea. And those outfits? Wow! How fun! I like to be kept on my toes! :-)

Bear Hugs Baby said...

Thanks for the linky! I love homemade ranch. :)

Jessie Weaver said...

Really strange that I also linked to Disney-inspired clothes. Ha!

Nina said...

I need that Under The Sea outfit. So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails