Friday, March 11, 2011

Saturday Stumbles

Welcome Stumblers! I hope you had a great week full of lots of stumbles. It's been rainy and cold here in Georgia and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are SO ready for spring!! (and I think some of my stumbles might reveal that!)

38 Kid Crafts and Boredom Busters from Tip Junkie

Sandwich idea from just imagine heaven
I'm always looking for variations to sandwiches because that's what I usually take to work.

Beverage Carrier gift tote from Positively Splendid
What a great (cheap) gift for a baby shower!


So now it's your turn!  Check out the guidelines if you're new or link up below if you're a regular.  Thanks for coming back week after week!  I really enjoy reading all your finds!!

1 comment:

Betsy (Eco-novice) said...

Wow, what a great collection of activities for kids on Tip Junkie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails