Sunday, July 11, 2010

Flashback Week

Today is the final day of Flashback Week here at Simply Staci.  For the rest of the Flashbacks, scroll back through the last 7 posts.  You're in for a real treat.

So this last picture is another birthday party picture that I actually threw myself!  I wanted to enter into my 30's with a bang!  And what better way than to do it disco style!

It was so much fun and guests were encouraged to dress up in their best 70's attire.  These are 3 guys that are all practically like little brothers to me.  In fact, the guy to my right, Wes, was in the first Flashback photo probably like 6 or 8 years old!

At my party, I had a photo op station, a kids area, and on the table were retro games like Connect 4, Etch-a-Sketches, Slinkies and Silly Putty.

Thanks for hanging out with me this week.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing some crazy pictures as much as I've enjoyed reminiscing.

1 comment:

MySkinConcierge Ava said...

This looks like it was so much fun! I thought about throwing an 80's party. Not that I loved it or the fashion that much, but it is when my hubbie and I first met!

Related Posts with Thumbnails