Friday, July 09, 2010

Flashback Week

Today's Flashback takes us back to the college years.  To see earlier Flashbacks, scroll down below.

This picture was taken after a long, grueling, intense initiation for my sorority, Sigma Nu Sigma.

I didn't know these girls before that weekend, but going through everything we went through really bonded us in a way that I won't forget.  I absolutely loved being involved in a greek club at college.  I went to a small christian school, Lee University, so I know our initiation must have been a walk in the park compared to some of them out there.  We had so much fun, though!  Well, I can say that now that it's been almost 10 years!  Believe it or not, I actually still keep up with almost all of them.

Can you spot me?  I'm on the back row with the dark hair.

More Flashbacks headed your way!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails