As a teacher, the arrival of summer brings a much needed break. But it also brings a sense of adventure...well, in an organized, safe kinda way! I guess a better way of saying it is that it makes me want to try new things.
So here are 10 things that I think you should try:
1. Patricia Wexler's Sensitive Skin Soothing & Renewing Night Cream
2. Cosmedix's Pure Enzymes
3. Curel's Targeted Therapy Foot Cream
4. Annabel Karmel's "Top 100 Finger Foods"
5. Weight Watchers Apple Pie a la mode Yogurt
6. Weight Watchers Blueberry Pie yogurt
7. The Container Store's Click and Pick Up program
Who doesn't love The Container Store?! One thing, however, is that it can be overwhelming walking into the store. It's like Target...you walk in for a tube of toothpaste and you walk out with a buggy full of bags. Anybody with me? What's great about this is you place your order online and then go pick it up at the store. You choose the store and even what time you want to pick it up. If you call ahead, they'll even bring it out to your car! Curb side service! I tried it and it was great. My order was there waiting on me. I was in and out in 5 minutes...literally.
8. Beater Blade
I blogged about my affection for this earlier, but it bears repeating. If you're a baker, you NEED this!
9. Healthy version of comfort food
If you live in the South, you've probably had your share of Chicken Casserole. While it's not the most figure friendly recipe, it is some GOOOOOOOOD stuff. Now you can have it AND maintain that figure! My little sis has modified the recipe. Go try it. Seriously. Go try it!!!
10. Umm...ok...I'm one short. How about YOUR suggestions to me! What is the one thing you think I should try???
For more TTT, go to Oh Amanda!
For numbers 1-6, I was sent the products to review, but the opinions are all mine.