Last year, I was so on top of this. I had a post up on Jan. 1. This year, I thought about it, but just could never really finalize anything as far as resolutions are concerned. Last year, my resolution was to try something new each month. I think I did 11 out of the 12 months and I'm actually still working on the last one. Woops!
As Jan. 1 came and went, I was still left with...nothing. I hopped around and read lots of other bloggers' resolutions and then things started to come together.
What I realized is I'm more of a list person. I love making lists, but what I love more is crossing things off of a list!
So here it is, albeit 8 days into the new year, my New Years "To-Do" list!
- Finish reading the Bible! I started last year reading one of those "read-through-the-bible-in-a-year books and did really good up until about November. I'm still at Nov. 6 right now, but I am determined to finish it! Even if it takes me 2 years!!
- Tone up! I could probably lose about 10 pounds or so, but what I really want to do is tone up. Get rid of the jigglies! Know what I mean?!
- Organize my pantry! This pantry is what inspired me! It just doesn't get any cuter than this! I love the glass containers that hold the cupcake wrappers. Mine are shoved in the back of a cabinet. So my goal this year is to organize, complete with containers, labels, etc., my pantry. It needs a good cleaning out, too, but it sure would be nice to actually FIND stuff I was looking for!
- Go see a chiropractor! My back has seemed to have gotten worse and worse. I know I need to get it looked at, but my unusually freakish phobia of doctors has prevented me from doing so. But sometimes I feel like an 80 year old so I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I get older. I really need to take care of it now. Ugh...
- Pay off at least 1 credit card! I wish there was only 1 to pay off, but unfortunately this is not the case. I think Uncle Sam is going to help me pay off at least one. I really just need to win the lottery!
- More crafts! I've always been a crafty person, but have just kind of let fall by the wayside. And I don't like that! I have got SO much stuff (ribbons, buttons, paper, stickers, etc.) I really shouldn't have to buy much stuff. Just want to use what I have and create masterpieces! My goal is to make at least one craft a month. We'll see...
- Blog more! Hoping to get some inspiration in a few weeks at Blissdom! So excited to get some good ideas and spend a girls weekend with my gals! As much as I would like to blog everyday, my goal is to blog at least once a week. That's doable for me I think. Mainly because my life is about as exciting as the mating habits of wombats.
Go to Kelly's Korner to read more.