Friday, March 30, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(nuff said)

I have some serious plans of sleeping in, hanging out with friends, staying up late and getting my hair done. Believe me, I plan on taking all of these tasks very seriously :)

Why the World Will Never See Me As a Good Parent
This should be mandatory reading for all new parents.

A Sense of the Resurrection
My friend Amanda has done it again! This Easter, let your kids experience the Resurrection with their 5 senses. This is a must if you have young kids!

Pocket Full of Posies Party
This is just the dantiest little party ever! And I kid you not, but I have 2 back pockets that I ripped off an old pair of jeans that I've been dying to find something cute to do with. This is it!

Link up below what you stumbled this week!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congrats on Spring Break! We're on Spring Break, too, and I'm SOOOOOO excited! I have big plans to read, clean house, sleep in, and just generally enjoy the leisurely days. Have a wonderful week, Staci!

Related Posts with Thumbnails