Monday, February 21, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - 31 products

I've started a new business venture!  Which, if you know me, is so weird because I am the complete opposite of a business woman. 

I'm selling 31 products.  THE cutest bags and organizational products and I wanted to share with you my ten favorite.

About Town Blanket $39
Great for picnics or for days at the ball field.
Key Fob $5

Large Utility Tote  $30
This is great to leave in your trunk to put your groceries in to keep them from sliding around everywhere.
All in One Organizer $18
This has a TON of uses: holds files, diapers & wipes, cleaning supplies...and more!
Picnic Thermal Tote $28
This is one of their most popular items. It's a lined tote that could carry everything you need for a picnic.
Small thermal tote $12
A great little lined lunch tote.
Thermal tote $14
A lunch tote for grown ups!  I've also heard of nursing moms that keep their bottles in it.
Organizing Tote $22
This is the one I use the most.  I use it as my traveling file case.  It holds all my 31 paperwork.
Wristlet Wallet $22
What a practical item!  I carried this to the Blissdom conference a few weeks ago and was able to put my lipstick, camera, and phone in it.  Love it!
XXL Tote $60
This tote is small enough to store a small child! (NOT that it was attempted)  But it would be a great overnight bag!

See something you like?  Leave me a comment and we'll get it for you!

For more TTT, visit Oh Amanda.
All photos taken from 31 Gifts Online.  I am a consultant for 31 but all opinions are mine.

3 comments:

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said...

Those fabrics are super cute! Good luck with your business! :-)

Cupcake Dessert said...

Everything looks so cute!!!! Good luck!!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

These are fabulous! I have quite a few friends who are doing this and they LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails