I love to cook. And cooking at the holidays is more fun than ever. But sometimes, it can become a real pain...especially at the holidays!
Well, have I got the answer to all your troubles!
I've written before about my love for freezer cooking. Not having to worry about what's for dinner is a great feeling. But imagine what it would feel like to know that your WHOLE Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is already done!
My friend Tricia, the one and only Once a Month Mom, has created her first eCookbook for cooking your Thanksgiving or Christmas meals. Here are the recipes found in the eCookbook:
- A choice of preparing an 8 serving or 16 serving dinner.
- Step-By-Step instructions for cooking your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners ahead and freezing the items.
- Grocery lists for the 8 serving or 16 serving dinner.
- Customized labels for each of your prepared items.
- Recipe cards containing photographs and some step-by-step photos as well.
You can win a copy of the eCookbook! Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite holiday food. Contest ends on Friday night.
For extra entries, tweet this giveaway or facebook it but just link back to this post. Leave me a separate entry for each saying you did so.
Disclosure: eBook link is an Affiliate Link