Sunday, October 04, 2009

September NEW

This new years resolution of doing something new every month is really beginning to get hard! This month's NEW was not very exciting, but..hey, it is new!

I tried a new recipe! I know, I know...try to contain yourself.

Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie

Doesn't this just look like a great fall time meal?! I was; however, a little disappointed. Not necessarily because of the meal, but of some mistakes I made. The biggest mistake was that I didn't let it cook long enough. Make sure it gets a real golden brown on top. And then, for some reason, I couldn't find just a normal, ordinary veggie mix. They were all some kind of specialty and the most normal one I could find was for gumbo. So I would definitely change that next time.

But the Velveeta cheese makes it yummy to the tummy! Kids would love this. Who doesn't love veggies smothered in cheese?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails