Monday, August 17, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Photobucket

Top ten websites I visit most often:

1. Facebook


To say that I'm obsessed is a bit of an understatement. For some of my friends, it is the only way I keep up with them. Other than that, I just stalk!

2. Twitter

I've just gotten into twittering and am still trying to figure it out.

3. Sisterchicks blogs.
We don't get together as much as we would like to because we're all spread out, so this is the next best way to keep up with them.

4.Kelly's Korner
Another obsession of mine. I just love her!

5. Bakerella

She's just a normal woman who happens to be an incredible baker and has even been on Martha Stewart! She is my go-to for all things baking or cake decorating!

6. Etsy

Such cute stuff! Just go look around and you'll become addicted.

7. My Schoolnotes site
Now that school's back in, I'm on this practically everyday to update homework and assignments.

8. Tastespotting

If you like recipes, this is the site for you! But what I like most about it is that it has pictures. I need a visual if I'm going to make something.

9. Biblegateway

I use this one a good bit when I need to find a verse about a specific topic. It's great.

10. Square Peg

Last, but certainly not least, a shameless plug for a wonderful ministry! Please pray for us that God would continue to pour his favor and provision on us!!

5 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Great list! Some I visit, some I've never heard of. Will have to go check them out. Thanks!

Leigh said...

I haven't seen some of these websites, too! great list!

Nashville TV Show said...

I've never been to the recipe one, but even the pictures on your post are looking good to me!!

Captain Gary said...

I can't wait to go check out the Tastespotting and Bakerella! Those look great! Enough to make me hungry... danggit.
Anyway, love this list and I'm a little obsessed over most of those myself!

ohAmanda said...

Tastespotting is a new one to me!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails