Monday, February 23, 2009

Photo Tag Monday

I don't really have anything earth shattering to update my blog with, so I thought this was something fun and light-hearted. I found it on my a new blog I've started reading.

Here are the rules:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.

3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.

4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.


This was taken on Valentines Day 2008. I had volunteered to babysit for my sister because, well, like usual...I had no plans! Anyways, this is my nephew Evan and he absolutely loved playing with my exercise ball. That poor ball got more use in that one night than the whole time it's been living with me :)

I tag anyone else to play along!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ha-Ha my dogs also get have more fun with my exercise ball too!! I love the Photo Tag... I think I'll do it too!!!

Lauren said...

Glad you decided to play along!!!!!!! Happy Tuesday!!!! :o)

Jessica said...

How's school going? Ready for Spring Break?

Related Posts with Thumbnails