Monday, September 22, 2008

A Science Experiment

Being a science teacher is great because kids come to me already liking science, for the most part. Today we started a science experiment that always gets lots of oohs and ahhhs!

The Gummy Bear Lab!


Today, we made predictions about what will happen if the gummy bears are left in water overnight.

Some of the most common predictions were:
-it will dissolve
-it will get smaller
-it will lose its coloring

What do you think???

I'll reveal what happens tomorrow! (I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat for this one!!)

2 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

OH this looks like so much fun!! What a creative idea! Thanks for the congrats! My school is going great. I am extremely busy and the kids always keep me on my toes. I hope yours is going well also!

Tasha said...

So I saw the results first, but what a fun experiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails