Thursday, July 19, 2007

You wanted to know!

My friend Amanda tagged me to answer the following questions. So, here goes...

1. What’s your favorite piece of furniture in your house & why?
I'm not particularly attached to any of my furniture (it's mostly cheap,
do-it-yourself type stuff), but I do like my couch. It's big, soft, and comfy.
2. Why does X stand for a kiss?
X marks the spot! (Of course in my case, "the spot" hasn't seen any activity in
years!
3. What’s your guilty pleasure website? You know, the one you might be embarrassed to tell us you visit every day!
Match.com
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
a teacher...go figure
5. What did you do for your 16th birthday?
It was so awesome! My parents threw me a surprise party at my friend Bethany's
house...er...I mean mansion! It was a blast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

X marks the spot! Good answer.

Now you're supposed to come up with some new questions & tag someone else!

Related Posts with Thumbnails