Saturday, April 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Being pulled over by the cops
2. Getting a phone call in the middle of the night
3. needles (I don't even have my ears pierced!!)

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Evan, my nephew
2. Amanda (let's just say we don't get much done when we're together)
3. Chrissy (she's uniquely funny)

Three Things I Love:
1. Snow days (although we NEVER get them)
2. a good surprise
3. hanging out with my neice and nephews

Three Things I Hate:
1. being a girl once a month
2. letting someone down
3. cancer

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. taxes, real estate, financial planning, dividends...
2. how Sanjaya is STILL on American Idol
3. God's timing (I don't understand it, but I'm learning to trust it)

Three Things On My Desk:
1. my phone
2. bills
3. my printer

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. procrastinating writing my thesis
2. debating on whether or not to go to the mall today
3. anything other than what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. go on the Amazing Race
2. be a wife
3. go to Switzerland

Three Things I Can Do:
1. be a good aunt
2. bake a pretty good cake
3. type fast

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. dance
2. make on the spot decisions
3. say NO to certain things/people

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. God
2. when people talk to you (can't you tell when people AREN'T really listening to you?! I hate that!)
3. parents

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. doubt
2. fear
3. negative words (good choices, A!)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn
1. how to play piano (again)
2. how to cook...REALLY cook
3. how to put on make up (and make it look GOOD!)

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican
2. desserts
3. italian

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid: (I don't really remember specific shows as a kid)
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Brady Bunch
3. Cosby

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not being more vocal about my faith (or at least some of my beliefs) while in High School and College. (me, too A!!)
2. some relationship decisions I made in college
3. not being more outgoing in high school


I don't know too many bloggers, so the only other person left to tag is K-dogg! You're it!! This would be a great way to start updating your blog :)

1 comment:

ohAmanda said...

yay, Stace! Thanks for playing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails