Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

Hello fellow stumblers!

I've got some exciting news that will really benefit Saturday Stumbles.  My good friend and writer extraordinnaire, Jessie Weaver from Vanderbilt Wife, will be the new host of Saturday Stumbles!  She's been a faithful linker every week!

While I've really enjoyed hosting this linky, I know that at times I've not given it the attention it needs.  Jessie will really be able to do that!

Please try to control your tears.  I'll still be an avid reader and linker when I can. 

Thank you to those of you who have been faithful stumblers!  I look forward to your links each weekend and will continue to look forward to them...just at a different home :)

So let's get to stumbling!

Interesting article about life at home during wartime.

My mouth is drooling at this!

Such a great list!  It's coming up, ya know!


So go ahead and link up below!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fascinating article on the Wartime Kitchen. We really are so blessed, with our full pantries and plenty of choices. I'll miss posting stumbles here with you, but I understand how things come and go in seasons. I've enjoyed getting to know you through these weekly stumbles!

Karen said...

I'll miss you Staci! Thanks for creating and hosting this party. :)

Kasey said...

Visiting from Kelly's Korner. I live in GA also. Nice to "meet" you. kzbee.blogpsot.com

Jodi said...

I found your blog on Kelly's linkup and wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm single w/ no kids too so we have that in common!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS SO YUMMY!! I'm so excited to read your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

you're awesome Staci! looks so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails